Photos are something we share
See all the crazy ways people from around the whole world find to use Flying Tiger Copenhagen’s products.
Expand your family album and share your photos. #flyingtiger
Win a trip for two to Copenhagen!
Turn yourself into a life sized present and get your photo taken inside our photo box for a chance to win a 3D mini model of yourself and a weekend trip to Copenhagen, courtesy of Visit Denmark.
How can you win?
1.Look for our photo box by our Spitalfields store between 14th and 17th December
2. Dress yourself up and get your photo taken in our photo box (alone or with one other person)
3. Upload it to Instagram with the hashtag #presentyourselfwithflyingtiger
4. Follow @flyingtigeruk and @govisitdenmark on Instagram
5. Receive the most likes on your photo before 23:59 (GMT) Sunday 31st December 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for #presentyourselfwithflyingtiger Competition
1. The #presentyourselfwithflyingtiger Competition (‘Competition’) begins at 09:00 (GMT) on Wednesday, 14th December 2017 and ends 23:59 (GMT) Sunday, 31st December 2017. After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
2. During the above-mentioned dates, Instagram users are automatically entered into the Competition - and thus implicit accepts these Terms and Conditions when they complete the following:
- Have your photo taken (and/or with only one other friend) inside our branded photo box between 09:00am (GMT), 14th December to 18:00pm (GMT), 17th December in participating store/s.
- Upload it to your Instagram account with the hashtag #presentyourselfwithflyingtiger
- Follow @flyingtigeruk and @govisitdenmark on Instagram
- Receive the most likes on your photo before 23:59 (GMT) Sunday, 31st December 2017.
3. Entries are only accepted via Instagram.
4. Entrants must ensure their Instagram profile is made public over the duration of the competition. Failure to do so will result in non-participation of the Competition.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter and there is no limit to how many times you can enter.
Following the above entry terms, one (1) person who has accumulated the most “likes” for their entered photo for the Competition from all entries received will win the below prize:
- One (1) 3D mini-model figurine of the winner.
- Return flights for the winner and a plus one (1) to fly standard class to Copenhagen.
- Two night’s stay at Ibsens Hotel based on two sharing and including breakfast.
- Two free Copenhagen Cards which offer free transport throughout the city and entry to countless sights, museums and attractions. For more information on what is included in the card, please see www.copenhagencard.com/whats-included
1. The Competition is only open to participants aged 18 years and over (excluding employees of Tiger Retail Ltd., Flying Tiger Copenhagen (Zebra A/S) and Visit Denmark, its agents, or anyone professionally connected with the competition and their immediate families).
2. The promotor and responsible company of the Competition is Tiger Retail Ltd [Company no: 5438600 Incorporated in the UK | Registered address: KBSP Harben House Harben Parade Finchley Road London NW3 6LH] (“the Promotor”).
3. All entries received after 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday, 31st December 2017 will not be entered into the competition.
4. Any incomplete, illegible, defaced or offensive entries will be deemed void.
5. The winner will be selected by the Promoter from all successful entries received and verified.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind or if for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when completing entry online. Incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the Competition.
7. Events may occur that render the Competition selection itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly they may at their absolute discretion vary, amend or cancel the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach the Promoter as a result thereof. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
8. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of participating in the Competition and/or taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
9. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram or any other social media channel, nor is Instagram or any other social media channel associated with the Competition in any way. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition must be directed to the Promoter, and not to Instagram.
10. Any dispute arising from, or related to, these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales, and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
THE PRIZE IS SUBJECT TO THE AVAILABLE CONDITIONS:
- Confirmation of accommodation is subject to room availability with advance reservation only. The winner must contact the Visit Denmark team in order to book accommodation as the Ibsens Hotel prize voucher.
- The winner and their guest must be over 18 years of age.
- The prize does not include travel costs to and from the departure airports, travel insurance, European health insurance, visas, meals, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature not stated (including spending money) for the winner and their companion.
- The Prize is valid for travel only for the period between 15th January 2018 and 15th January 2019, subject to availability and excluding June, July, August, 24th December, 25th December, 31st December and 1st January.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- Winners must ensure that they have valid passports, visas, and travel insurance at the time of travel. No responsibility will be taken if the winners are unable to travel due to insufficient documentation.
- If any part of the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at the destination before travel.
- The Prize is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash or substitute products.
- The winner shall be selected from the qualifying entries on 8th January 2018. The winner will be notified via Instagram direct message. The winner must confirm acceptance of the Prize within seven days of being contacted by the Promoter. Failure to do so will result in the Promoter reselecting the winning entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age, residency and identity of the prize winner. If a winner cannot provide proof of age, residency and identity to the Promoter to their satisfaction, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to reselect the winning entry.
- The Prize winner consents to (a) any announcement of his/her name publicly as a Prize winner as well as (b) any exploitation of the entry and any rights in relation to the entry for any purpose and without compensation and the Prize winner must, - at the request of the Promoter’s request - participate in any marketing and promotional activity in relation to the prize, free of charge.
Check out our gallery for the latest #flyingtiger uploads, shared by you on Instagram. To be featured on our website, simply share your #flyingtiger pics on Instagram